|Total Hours of Exercise:||~7.5|
|Running :||14.7 miles in ~2:22:59|
|Cycling Time:||13.2 miles in ~1:00:00|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||~1:15|
|Hebrew Study Time:||~2:00|
- Great week, the running is coming along well. I am still terribly slow, but the Achilles is definitely on the mend. Speed will come, I just need to give it time.
- Made all the goals this week, including Hebrew study. That is always the hardest. Last thing I want to do when I get home from work is focus on consonant vowel combinations. But as they say, you have to want it even when you don’t want it.
- I leave for a trip to Turkey and Greece in two weeks, I’ve got big plans for my fitness between now and then, I’m going to push it these next two weeks and then use my two week vacation as a sort of recovery period before I come back and take it up a notch in the fall.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Hebrew for at least two hours – DONE
- Run three days for 4.5 miles – DONE
- At least six hours of exercise, three of which must be cardio – DONE
This Week’s Goals:
- Hebrew for at least two hours
- Run three days a week for at least 4.5 miles
- At least eight hours of exercise, 4 of which must be cardio