I took a pretty extended break from posting here, and wondered, really, if it was something I was even going to do anymore. But I miss writing for no other reason than the joy of it, I miss chronicling my ups and downs in fitness and life, and I miss sharing the many many stories you send me about qualifying for Boston.
So, I’m back.
To celebrate, here are the top posts and pages for 2017
1. The Boston Qualifier Questionnaire – no surprise here, the page collecting the hundreds of stories runners have shared of their journeys to the Boston Qualifying Time remains the number one page.
2. Data Analysis of the Boston Qualifier Questionnaire – my analysis of the data on how you get a BQ.
3. About – the perennial favorite i.e. the what the fuck is going on here page.
4. David Goggins Inspired Body weight Work Outs – a collection of body weight work outs inspired by navy seal and all around bad ass David Goggins.
5. S-Town’s John B. Mclemore: A Reading List – a collection of all the books cited by John B in the incredible podcast S-Town.
6. 2016: My Year in Books – an overview of everything I read in 2016 (2017 coming soon!)
7. Fitness Habits of Disgraced Generals – a light hearted post on the fitness regimes of Generals Paterues and McCrystal
8. Milo of Croton – A resource page on the ancient greek wrestler for whom this silly project is named.
9. How I read 52 Books a Year – A guide to reading more.
10. The BQ(Q) Sage Canaday – Pro runner and all around nice guy Sage Canaday shares his story of the first time he qualified for Boston