|Total Hours of Exercise:||~5|
|Running :||13.7 miles in ~2:28|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||~1:00|
|Hebrew Study Time:||~0:50|
- Tough, tough week – my grandmother passed away unexpectedly. She lived a full and wonderful life, leaving behind 13 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren. Still, it was hard to say goodbye. With that, and a wedding this weekend in Vermont, it was tough getting in the exercise and study. Still, I tried.
- I made two out of three goals this week, which is better than I’ve been doing recently. Hebrew once again suffered this week. I need to make that the priority goal for this coming week
- Weird twinge in my big toe this morning, it’s always something. Good thing today is a rest day.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Hebrew for at least two hours – DONE
- At least five hours of exercise – DONE
- Run three days for 4.5 miles – DONE
This Week’s Goals:
- Hebrew for at least two hours
- Run three days for 4.5 miles
- At least six hours of exercise, three of which must be cardio