|Total Hours of Exercise:||~4.5|
|Running :||16.1 miles in ~2:49:28|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||~00:35:00|
|Hebrew Study Time:||0:00|
This Week on Milo:
- I updated the resource pages for running, judaica, and classics.
- I began moving my archive of Boston Qualifier Questionnaires onto this website
- I wrote about a running hero, a running legend, and 2000 miles in prospect park
- Running pain free for the first time in at least four months. God that feels good.
- This was a transition week from vacation to serious training. It didn’t go as well as planned, but I’m not going to sweat it. In the coming week, I’ll turn up the volume.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Run three days for at least 5.5 miles – DONE (ish. actually a quarter mile short, but whatever)
- Stretch for fifteen minutes at least five days – FAILED
- Hit the climbing gym twice – FAILED
This Week’s Goals:
- Run at least three days of 5.5. miles
- Stretch for fifteen minutes at least five days
- Hit the climbing gym twice
- Develop, and record, a reasonable Hebrew study schedule