|Total Hours of Exercise:||~8|
|Running :||19 miles in ~3:24:47|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||~01:30:00|
|Hebrew Study Time:||1:00|
This Week on Milo:
- I updated the resource pages for running, and judaica
- I continued to move my archive of Boston Qualifier Questionnaires onto this website, and posted a brand new BQ(Q) with James S.
- Have I mentioned that Milo has a facebook page? If you haven’t “liked” it, I’d love it if you did.
- Strong week for running. I was feeling so good I upped the weekend run to eight miles. Now I need to keep things reasonable and slowly, very slowly, build the miles.
- Got some, but not enough, Hebrew done this week. It is a start.
- I finally took the belay class at my climbing gym, belay climbing is different from bouldering, less pure power, more endurance. I’m not sure what I think better.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Run at least three days of 5.5. miles – DONE
- Stretch for fifteen minutes at least five days – DONE
- Hit the climbing gym twice – DONE
- Develop, and record, a reasonable Hebrew study schedule – DONE
This Week’s Goals:
- Study Hebrew for at least 1.75 hours
- Run at least 16 miles
- Take, and pass, the gym’s belay test