|Total Hours of Exercise:||~5|
|Running :||25.3 miles in ~4:20:14|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||0|
|Hebrew Study Time:||2:30|
This Week on Milo:
- I added a number of great blogs and websites to the “jock roll”.
- I realize that the large number of BQ(Q)s that have been on here lately may be exciting to some (like me!) while dull to non-runners who read this. Fear not, I’ve got a lot of non running related content in the works, so stick around.
- I knew this week was going to be tough. I traveled for much of the week, and when I wasn’t traveling, I was apartment hunting and working. That I hit, and even exceeded, my run goal is nice, too bad some other things had to fall to the side.
- Work is very busy and is likely to stay that way for a while. I need to figure out a way to squeeze in climbing sessions at unorthodox times.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Run at least twenty miles – DONE
- Cycle at least once – FAILED
- Study Hebrew for at least two hours – DONE
- Develop outlines for a running plan for the rest of the year – DONE (sorta)
This Week’s Goals:
- Cycle at least once
- Study Hebrew for at least five hours
- Run at least 24 miles