|Total Hours of Exercise:||~7:00|
|Running :||26.2 miles in 4:17:59|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||00:15:00|
|Hebrew Study Time:||0:15|
- Very happy with this week, got a run of ten miles done with no pain, and climbed well at the gym, things are coming along.
- This next week will be about building on the success and patience of the past couple of months, more time on my feet, more miles.
- I added a new page to the website, called Get Outside! you’ll find there resources for the city bound attempting to get out into nature.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Run 26 miles – DONE
- Study Hebrew for at least two hours – DONE
- Ride my bike to work once – FAILED
- A super double secret goal I don’t even want to talk about – FAILED (but close!)
This Week’s Goals:
- Run 30 miles
- Climb for a total of two hours
- recommit to body weight work
- Study Hebrew for 2.5 hours