The Good –Beautiful weekend here in the nation’s capital. I did a twelve mile long run this Saturday in under two hours. I felt strong throughout and think that I’ll probably be using cliff shot blocks as my on the run nutrition from here on out.
The Bad – While my running was strong this past week, my eating was not. E’s grandmother unexpectedly passed and I made a whirlwind trip to Pittsburgh which entailed too many meals in airports. Plus, I drank too much beer this week and made too many poor food decisions. Gotta shape up.
Whatever, here are the numbers.
Work out streak: 81 days; (284 to go)
Run Streak: 33 Days
Average Weight – 187 (no change)
Running Miles: 30 in 4:27:40 average pace: 8:56
Row Meters: 0
Bike Miles: 1:00:00 (currently, the only biking I am doing is on a spin bike at the gym, I have no idea how many miles I’m riding)
Swim Miles: 0
Body weight exercises and balance work: 30:00
Total exercise time: ~6 hours
Monday – Ran 1 in 8:17
Tuesday – Ran 4 in 36:58
Wednesday – Ran 4 in 33:33; Body Weight Work 10:00 (74 push ups)
Thursday – Ran 4 in 33:27; Body Weight work 10:00 (78 push ups; 10 pull ups)
Friday – Ran 3 in 25:30
Saturday – Ran 12 in 1:50:57
Sunday – Ran 2 in 18:58; Bike 1:00:00; Body Weight work 10:00 (84 push ups)
Goals for Last Week:
1. Increase total exercise time to at least six hours. DONE!
2. Increase long run to twelve miles DONE!
3. Increase midweek runs – FAIL
4. Pay attention to my daily weight and what I am shoving in my mouth and hopefully lose a pound. – FAIL
Goals for Next Week:
1. Increase long run to 15 miles
2. Exercise for at least six hours
3. Increase daily runs
4. Pay attention to my daily weight and what I am shoving in my mouth and hopefully lose a pound.