RECAP: I am an idiot. I got to fifty this week, with faster than expected long run on Saturday and a very fast ten miler on Sunday, but I am paying for it now. My left PF is seriously inflamed. I can barely walk. I am an idiot. I was planning on this week being a cut back week, but I think it is going to be an extremely low mileage week. Time to heal, regroup, and go at it again.
Run Streak: 28
Average Weight – 175
Running Miles: 50.5 in 7:21:39 average pace of 8:45
Bike Miles: None
Body Weight Work: None
Total exercise time: ~7 hours
Monday – Ran 6 in 52:01
Tuesday – 6 in 47:54 (work out: fartleks in mile 2, then all out on Center drive x 2)
Wednesday – 4.5 in 43:00
Thursday – 8 in 1:14:02
Friday – 1 in 8:38
Saturday – 15 in 2:12:54
Sunday – 10 in 1:23:10
Goals for Last Week:
- Run everyday, at least three miles – FAIL
- Run fifty miles for the week – DONE!
- Watch what I shove in my mouth – DONE
- Do at least one “work out” – DONE!
Goals for Next Week:
- Ice PF twice a day, everyday.
- Run everyday
- Survive to fight another week.
Leave a Reply to smt Cancel reply