RECAP: Although I did not make many of my weekly goals, this was by far the best week of running I have had in months. 46 miles in six days of running, a bunch of 8 mile days, tired legs, but minimal foot pain. I feel like I am on the way back to health.
Then of course Saturday night was my bachelor party, and it was out of hand. I am still recovering. Good thing this is going to be a cut back week.
Ok, the numbers.
Run Streak: 0
Average Weight – 175 (amazing what a week of running can do for you!)
Running Miles: 46 miles in 6:34:22
Bike Miles: 0
Body Weight Work: 0
Total exercise time: ~6.5 hours
Monday – 8 in 1:09:17
Tuesday – 8 in 1:07:37
Wednesday – 8 in 1:09:23
Thursday – 8 in 1:08:31
Friday – 6 in 50:31
Saturday – 8 in 1:09:11
Sunday – 0
Goals for Last Week:
1. Run at least three miles everyday – FAILED
2. Body weight work at least two days – FAILED
3. Run at least 40 miles – DONE!
4. Bike to work once – FAILED
5. Exercise a total of at least 6.5 hours. – DONE!
Goals for Next Week:
- Run at least forty miles for the week
- Increase weekend run to over ten miles
- Body weight work at least two days
- Bike to work once
- Watch what I shove in my mouth and hopefully lose a pound