|Total Hours of Exercise:||~6|
|Running :||24 miles in ~3:55:19|
|Cycling:||8 miles in 50:00|
|Strength and Flexibility Time (stretching, lifting and bodyweight work):||00:10:00|
|Hebrew Study Time:||5:00|
This Week on Milo:
- The “jock roll” continues to grow, check out the great blogs over there.
- I did a little minor redesign of the site, which I am sure you all find fascinating.
- Five hours of Hebrew study is a new one week record! I got there thanks to some study on Yum Kippur, more on that later.
- Work is busy. What else is knew, right? If I wanted a decent work life balance I shouldn’t have become a lawyer. Got in what I need to do and now I’m looking forward to a cut back week giving me some time to recover, climb a little more, and dare I say it? Sleep.
- Felt nice to bike a little this week, I hope to make cycling a more regular part of my recovery aerobic work. This coming week, I’ll start commuting to work by bike again.
Last Week’s Goals:
- Cycle at least once – DONE
- Study Hebrew for at least five hours – DONE
- Run at least 24 miles – DONE
This Week’s Goals:
- Cycle to work at least once
- Run at least 16 miles but not more than 18 miles
- Stretch everyday
- Climb twice
- Study Hebrew for 2.5 hours